Written Scramble

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

ERG I hate the Internet!!! (sometimes)

Oh I can't figure anything out!!!!!!!! I can't post a link on the 'edit me' section cause the instructions make no sense, the site tells you you can do something just not how!!!!!!! Then it took me forever to find how to add a post! Honestly if they expect anyone to do ANYTHING on here before the first step they should have a tutorial that is mandatory, and then a little link to look back on whenever you confuzzled!!!!
Yes I like to rant. That was rant one. I have millions more. I have the "Get Over Your obsession With Breast Cancer" rant, my "Why Doesn't Our School Have intruder Alert Drills? If A Shooting Can Happen To The Amish It Can Happen To Us" rant, my lates one the "The Tests Were Done On North Korean Land, They Haven't Harmed Anyone, Get Over It" rant, oh and my "War Is Stupid, It Produces Nothing, Only Dead People" rant, that ones my favorite. I might have more I just can't think of any.
Well that's all for now. See ya. Have homework to do, Ya! (bleak)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:52 p.m., Blogger Ignis said…

    Except, and I'm sorry to say this, but two of those are issues that people NEED to hear, regardless of how tedious it is for others. Especially the breast cancer alerts. I don't know all the stats, but breast cancer is a BIG problem that more people need to be aware of. And even though the tests were done in North Korea, it implies that they're planning to use the nuclear weapons EVENTUALLY, and therefore international attention should be applied so that governments can take proper security measures, as well as implement them.

    Okay, I'm done.

     
  • At 10:54 p.m., Blogger gabe said…

    you know, i found out how to put up a post in about thirty seconds. there was a button or sign that said if you pushed on it that you could post. I would be worried to if an insane or really freaky/wild communinst ruler was doing nuclear weapons tests too. They might just be testing it now but what if he finds the means to actually USE a nuclear weapon? There goes Spain, or vancouver, or England, or New Zealand. That would not be good. Then there would be a world war three which i really don't want to have in my lifetime.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home