Written Scramble

Thursday, November 30, 2006

CHRISTMAS TREE, PEPPER, AND MORE...

Today me friends, is special day in the history of all of Written Scramble blog posts. Today is the day that has the blog has been waiting for, for ever. Yes my friends, today I post pictures for the first time
Ok formalities done: what do we have first?
Christmas tree:
Today me friends, is a sad sad day. Today the words of the Written Scramble morn, because the pictures that were to be, for the first time ever uploaded, will not upload. Please join me in a moment of silence. ............................................................
But wait, will shale try once more:
No my friends, it can not be so. I am, so sorry. *sniff* *sniff* *removes imaginary hat* The pictures were good pictures, they were so looking forward to being seen.
Aurum

4 Comments:

  • At 7:05 p.m., Blogger gabe said…

    Why not?Did you do it wrong? maybe I can show you how at school tomorrow if you need help.

     
  • At 7:36 p.m., Blogger Aurum said…

    I didn't do anything wrong, I figured out how to do it. But halfway through the upload it would freeze and kinda stay frozen for a good couple minutes.

     
  • At 8:01 p.m., Blogger Kaeli said…

    (sniffsniff) I shall mourn the loss of those pictures for seconds. They shall be missed....

     
  • At 7:20 p.m., Blogger Aurum said…

    Thank you Kaeli, you don't know how much that means to me. Or the blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home