Written Scramble

Friday, November 17, 2006

THAT WAS SO TOTALY AWESOME!

OK let me tell you about tonight. I went to my school's volleyball game (cause one of my friends Lindsay wanted me to go). I thought you know, it would be ok, I'd fall asleep, wake up when the game is over, like every volleyball I've been dragged to. But not this one! It was so interessting, I didn't even notice how fast the time seamed to fly, even watching the warm up was fun! So heres how it went, it was best out of five. Our school won the first two games, and the other team won the next two. So it was down to the final game. They only had to go to fifteen and win by two points. By this time the boys volleyball coach was steaming mad, I think it had something to do with the last two rounds. It was going well, we were winning, when the other team sent the ball flying and it hit the Flag! The game halted, both teams thinking it would be a roofed ball, our team hoping it was, the other team hoping it wasn't. This got the coach even more mad, steaming worse then before, I think he was seeing red and ready to turn into a bull! But the ref desided it wasn't a roofed ball, so no one would get the point. We weren't happy about that. And then finaly, it was down to 10:14, our team having the 14, the other team scores. So now it's 11:14, we still having the 14, and we get a point. We won! WE WON! We were all standing jumping, screaming hugging each other! And then to top it all off, Kaeli who had cup of water went down the bleachers, with me, Lindsay, and Lindsay's sister, and up to Mr. Opp. Of course, he spotted her first, and said 'hi' and noticed the glass of water. I don't know if he thought anything of it but he walked away and we cought up with him, and as he was talking with someone else Kaeli tossed the water on him! Down is front this time, not his neck. That was so funny.
Their was only one emotionaly scaring (Lindsay's words) thing. This guy, Dustin, came to the game (hey that rhymed) in half the school colours. Yellow. He was dressed in this tight fuzzy yellow zip up sweater, and tight yellow fuzzy, short shorts. As if that wasn't desturbing enough, during one of the interemissions he started dancing on the volleyball court, and his swearter started to un-zip. That was just wrong. Everytime one of us spotted him it was all 'Ew ew ew ew' with the occational 'I'm emotionaly scared for life'.
So as you can tell, I had fun.
Aurum.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:48 p.m., Blogger k.a.m.u.r.i. said…

    I must actually admit that I would have wanted to witness this Dustin. Is it Dustin Reimer? And she didn't! What did Mr. Opp do?

     
  • At 2:00 p.m., Blogger Aurum said…

    He laughed and kept walking.

     
  • At 5:28 p.m., Blogger Kaeli said…

    Yeah, he said he'll let it go until Monday, but I seriously don't think he's ever going to get me back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home