Written Scramble

Sunday, November 12, 2006

I maid up my mind.

I have gotten the blogger beta. So far I see nothing diffrent with it.
OH I have heard the most beutiful song today (or one of them anyway). I can't remember who sang it, only it was a guy (really narrow's it down seeing as most of the country singers are male. Their's more male CSingers then girls). It was called Lisa Lies, or Elisa Lies. or somthing. On min, let me find the words (google is a wonderful thing). No I can't find it. I probobly need the singer. Lindsay help! After I find the lyric's I'll post them (Lindsay HELP please!)
Aurum

4 Comments:

  • At 12:36 p.m., Blogger Kaeli said…

    You made up your mind. I don't see anything different, either. I guess that's a good thing, though, right?

     
  • At 5:34 p.m., Blogger Ignis said…

    I've never heard a song by that name. Which station was it on? And was it on a specific program?

     
  • At 8:59 p.m., Blogger Aurum said…

    Country 107.1, The American Country Countdown with Kix Brooks. It's a really pretty song, it was in the top fourty, it was so pretty too.

     
  • At 8:23 a.m., Blogger Ignis said…

    Okay, I looked it up on the ACC Top 40 website, and the song is called "Alyssa Lies". By Jason Michael Carrol. Someone I've never heard of. It'll probably get some air play soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home