Written Scramble

Thursday, November 09, 2006

New Template thing

Ok as you can obviously tell (if you can't get glasses/contacts or get a stronger perscription), I have changed my template (only the colour though). The whole resone I did was because my wonderful friend Steph kept complaining that my template was the exact same as her's (which I noticed but didn't really care about, I liked that template). So to make her happy, I kept the template and changed the colour. Hope your happy Steph. I might change it back though, if I don't adjust to the green.
Aurum

3 Comments:

  • At 8:34 p.m., Blogger Kaeli said…

    Hm. I usually like green, but the majority of the stuff on your page isn't all that pleasant. Aren't there any other colours available? Blue? Yellow?

     
  • At 11:10 p.m., Blogger Aurum said…

    I'll look for something

     
  • At 5:43 p.m., Blogger k.a.m.u.r.i. said…

    I wasn't complaining - if you like Thisaway Rose, go ahead. Be my guest. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home