Written Scramble

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Green is growing.

I think the green template is growing on me. I like it. It's diffrent then what I used to have, so it's strange. I like strange.
Sorry Kaeli if their is any spelling mistakes (well mre then my usual ones anyway). It's really late, I can't sleep and my spelling is worse. It's to the point that I can point out some of my own mistakes.
I relise I have the best friends in the world (ok so I knew that for a while but stil...). OK don't mind me, I'm tired, and I lose my mind when I'm tired. Well I'm going to get off now before Lindsay starts yelling at me for staying up alte. Night all.
Aurum

6 Comments:

  • At 10:53 a.m., Blogger Ignis said…

    HAILEY MICHELLE WALL!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE EXCEEDED EVEN STEPH IN STAYING UP LATE!!!!!! GET TO BED SOONER AND ACTUALLY SLEEP!!!! OR I WILL MAKE YOU!!!! AND IT WON'T BE PLEASANT!!!!!

     
  • At 1:51 p.m., Blogger Aurum said…

    I went to bed, honist. Right after I posted this. I went to bed, read for half and hour and went to sleep. I swear I did.

     
  • At 2:28 p.m., Blogger Kaeli said…

    Oh, leave her alone Lindsay. It's the weekend, for crying out loud. Just don't make a habit of it, Haze. It can't be healthy. We're just looking out for you.

    And, being the gracious and wonderful person that I am, I decided not to point out all your mistakes this time. I know, I know, I'm the best. :P

     
  • At 2:54 p.m., Blogger Aurum said…

    Thank you Kaeli.

     
  • At 3:57 p.m., Blogger gabe said…

    HAILEY MICHELLE WALL!! go to bed earlier. It is fun watching people yell at you.Just over the internet though, I would hate it if I was actually there and hearing it.

    Just so you know the green is starting to make me think of baby poop.

     
  • At 2:17 p.m., Blogger k.a.m.u.r.i. said…

    Ew, Gabe! And no, she hasn't exceeded me in staying up this year. I've just not been on the comp at those points.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home