Written Scramble

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Shock

I can't believe it. I just found out that one of my friends who I've known since forever (grade 1 actualy) does drugs. She didn't tell me or anything (we haven't talked in forever). She had come on line so I clicked on her and tried to talk. She logged out before saying anything. I was looking at her display pic, and thought it was sorta wierd so I clicked on it to see if I could get a clearer picture of it, and found I could go to her profile, so I clicked it and as I was reading it, I had read this thing that said: 'I love to have fun and get high in the process...ya i know drugs are bad but i dont give a shit' That was a direct quote. I just couldn't believe it. I can't. She was always the inbetween of me and one of our friends, I was the angel, she was in between, and the other friend was the rebel. I knew the other friend would go down the drain (I don't even know where that friend is), but I never suspected it out of this friend. She just wasn't like that. She used to me to church and now she does drugs. I don't know why but it was a big blow to me. I mean I know I haven't talked to her in a couple months, (ok make that maybe a year), but still, she was my best friend, for a good five years of my life (before we kinda lost communication), she was one of the first three people I met in my trailor coart (with her little sister, and other friend), she was the one who would come over to my house and make a fort out of my bunk bed with me. The one who I'd go over to her house (just down the road) and have sleep overs, singing along to 'I'm a Barbie Girl' and 'Boom Boom Boom Boom' (I think that's what it was called). We had every class together from Grade One through Grade Three. And now this. It's just so unexpected and so unlike the girl I knew. I almost want to cry.
Aurum

3 Comments:

  • At 8:40 p.m., Blogger Kaeli said…

    I'm sorry Hayz. That's gotta be really hard. I've never experienced anything like this myself, but I'll be praying for both of you. Hope you get through it okay.

     
  • At 11:04 a.m., Blogger gabe said…

    I'm sorry too,I will also pray.

     
  • At 11:50 a.m., Blogger Ignis said…

    I don't know what to say. I'll be honest. The only thing I can think of is to tell you that I'll be praying. And that you can talk to me anytime you need to about this. I'm here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home