Written Scramble

Thursday, December 14, 2006

"MILDLY DEPRESSED"

OK, it's offical, Mr. Girards class is beyond hopeless (it already was hopeless not it's succeded past that). Were starting our mental health unit. Fine whatever, and then we start talking about depresstion, whoopie, no big deal. Then he gives us this quiz. At the end, we tally up our marks (it's one of those things that ask you questions, you rate them and each rate spot has a sertain amount of marks) and see where you are. I asked Gabe if I had to do it, because it seamed really personal. She said yes unless I wanted to get hit, and she could hit really hard. Then I relized she'd also tell Lindsay who'd probly hit me, and somewere along the way Kaeli would find out and hit me. So I tell Gabe this, and she said Steph might hit me too. I don't want a bruise so I did that stupid quiz to find out I have 'Mild Depression'. On the higher end of the scale too. If you got between 11-20 you had 'Mild Depression' and I got 18! Whooptie-dingle-doo.
Oh I am going to try to upload pics again (two of peppy). Ok here goes:
nope not working. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Aurum.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:38 p.m., Blogger Kaeli said…

    Wow. Why are you depressed? I wonder what I would get on a test like that? I hope I'm not depressed. That would be depressing. Is Pepper any smaller yet?

     
  • At 9:59 p.m., Blogger Aurum said…

    No. I don't think she is. But I'll tell you what, since I'm bringing my dad's digital camera with me to the banquet I'll snap a pic of her so you can see all her pics (all four of them) (the four will include the new one that I'll take). I don't think I'm depressed, and neather does me grandpa or my mom so haha.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home