Written Scramble

Thursday, December 07, 2006

MRS. ESAU! LUNCH! BIBLES!

First and formost. My english teacher, and last years beloeved girls PE teacher, Mrs. Esau (usualy called Miss Esau) is going to have a baby. This we should all know by now. The baby's not due till January. But today we get to english to find we have a sub. Everyone likes "ok, sure whatever". Nothing special about it. Some people tried to get out of the test until Miss Esau comes back, but the sub said she's not coming back. Apperintly she was taken to the hospital last night, theirs some complications with her peregnancy and somethings not going right. So their going to have to do a see-sections (sorry don't know how to spell the proper word sisarian or something like that), and soon I think. So Miss Esau's on Manternatly leave a little earlier then expected. So today I didn't have an english teacher, tomorrow I don't have an english teacher it'll just be the sub agian, and on Monday the new teacher (who we have no clue who they are) will be coming. It'll be a brand new teacher to the school, because apperantly today they were conducting interviews.
OK lunch today was a BLAST! Just watching was fun. For the first half, it was the usualy sitting and talking with Kaeli, Lindsay, and Gabe (Steph seams to hardly be their anymore. I don't think she loves any of us). Not that theirs anything wrong with sitting and talking with Kaeli, Lindsay, and Gabe, in fact it's quite funny. But anyway, Gabe goes up to the liberary and Steph, Luke, and Grace I think show up, or tecnacly move over from their sitting spot on the other side of were the rest of us sat. Grace and Steph were trying to get Lukes bag from him, as well as a necklace. And Janelle put snow down his back. It was quite funny to watch actualy.
I got a new Bible today. Cause I keep leaving my other one at home by accident, instead of bringing it to school for Planning. So I bought a new Bible just for school. But it'll probobly be in my backpack a lot too. It's compact, the main colour is Magenta (that's what it say's on the side of the box it came in) and has a Pink butterfly (or as Kaeli calls them flutterby's) on the top left corner that is nearly half the lingth of the cover and a just over a quarter of the hight. It's really pretty. The sides of the pages are silver instead of gold or just normal whit, and theirs a pretty white bookmark ribbon thing that's sowen into the book for a bookmark in it. It's pretty.
Well I gotta go. I have math homework that I gotta due. And cause Gabe brought our Fort Garry home to work on it, I havta do the write up for it. Fare is fare.
Aurum

1 Comments:

  • At 5:46 p.m., Blogger Kaeli said…

    I thought we've been over this. It's FAIR!! For just about everything you would use it for. And I've noticed something else that you have had a lot of trouble with: plurals and apostrophes. When you make something plural, you simply add an "s" to the end of the word. For flutterbies, you would change the y to an ie because the y is preceeded by a consonant. Apostrophes are only used when expressing possessives or with contractions. Again, I'm sorry. Maybe I'm not. I suppose if I was then I would stop doing it. Oh well.

    Yes, it was a very entertaining lunch time. I happened to greatly enjoy watching Luke get beat up by a bunch of girls.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home