Written Scramble

Thursday, January 18, 2007

SLEEP

I'm tired, hence the title of this blog. Don't ask me why I'm tired cause I don't know. I've been like this since Saturday. I was in bed by just after Six. Slept nearly all the way to eight in the morning. By the time we got to church I was extremely tired again. I got home, I took a nap, that I don't think really happend, and ya, the rest has been down hill, can't sleep. I've had good night sleeps I just keep waking up, and am still tired. Grrrrrr. Now I'm tired. But I've been sleeping ok. Anyway..........................
I have finished reading Thr3e. It was a great book, with a really really really really really really really unexpected ending. But I can't say what it was cause Kaeli still reading Thr3e and Steph hasn't read it yet. So...............................
Ok, a shock of all shocks, I have hit chapter 15 of Justified Homicide, I usualy give up well before the tenth chapter. And I plan to finish it (shocking I know). And theirs a sequal planned (I WOULD post the title, but Kaeli doesn't want to know what it will be called, so I can't say it). *sticks tongue out*.
Aurum.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:15 p.m., Blogger Ignis said…

    I wish you could feel better after sleep. I've always felt like that, so I know how you feel.

    Just noticing a trend, but you like using all-caps for your titles, don't you?

     
  • At 3:20 p.m., Blogger Aurum said…

    Oh I feel good after I sleep, it's just sort lived. But thanks.

    Ya, I do sort of like the all caps title thing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home