Written Scramble

Friday, January 05, 2007

HAPPY FEET. 2007

This is so cool. On Thursday my Taunte Marleen took me to go see a movie. We went out for lunch and DQ first, then I had to mail a package to me Grandpa, then cause we had time we went to the House of James, the mall, and then to the movie. We went to Happy Feet. It was SO GOOD! I LOVED it. I recommend everyone to go see it.
Oh I'm happy, no one made fun of my height, as stated in last entry. YIPEE!
Oh and one more thing in this first post of the new year. I have desided that the year 2007 is going to be a great year for one reason. And one reason alone. Me and all me friends (Lindsay, Kaeli, Steph, and Gabe) all get our learners this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT NEWS! YIPEE!!!! (though we might have to be careful with Kaeli driving). But one thing, I'm glade seats in cars are adjustable. Otherwise, I don't think I could touch the petels, or I could but just barely. The next question, will I be able to see over the stearing whell? At the moment? Who cares? I'm just excited that I get to learn to drive, that ALL OF US GET TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE!!!!!!!!!! YIPEE!!!!!!
OH school starts on Monday (and I finally get to see everyone again).
Aurum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home