Written Scramble

Saturday, May 19, 2007

It's official

It's official. I'm the worst friends alive. I have just realised this in the past few days, and it was a sad realisation at that. But it's true, I'm the worst friends alive and will always always be the worst friend ever!
See first I have seamed to have inherited a certain parents self-centeredness which is not good when your someones friend. I have also seamed to inherited the above said parents willingness to snap at anyone and everyone. I snap at my bestest of friends for goodness sake! What type of friend does that? As well, while all my friends know how to act like their real immature none of them really are. And then theirs me, I still practically have a little kids mind. So while all my friends know when to stop acting younger then they are I keep going on and on and on and on and on. It's stupid. As well when I do apologize for stuff I do it never sounds sincere to me, sometimes it doesn't even feel it. Now that alone is stupid.
Now see, I'm the worst friend alive.
Aurum.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:19 p.m., Blogger k.a.m.u.r.i. said…

    Hailey, what are you talking about? I'd say I forgive you for whatever it was, only that would be kind of hypocritical because I'm not always all nice and friendly either. Trust me. You're not the worst friend alive. Trust me. (Now, dead...kidding, kidding!)

     
  • At 12:51 a.m., Blogger Aurum said…

    Thanks Steph. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home